Please read carefully before submitting a request
The content on footyloungefilms is not hosted by the site's servers. All videos are indexed via external video wesbites such as Youtube, Dailymotion, MyspaceTV and various other media websites using 'PHPMelody' technology. However, it is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe that your work has been used on the footylounge.com/films site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the information detailed below by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if there are multiple works, a representative list of the works.
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing and information sufficient to establish where it is located on the website, which information should include the complete URL associated with each file, image or video. To delete files from the footyloungefilmsindex, we require an accurate means by which to identify potentially infringing files. To accurately identify files, you must reference the URL associated with that file.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- Do bear in mind that the content in question will be removed on footyloungefilms however it will still remain in its external source.